Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To The Offspring of Stecky

I was asked about the Christmas list recently. True to my word, I am posting it. Please check with your person(s) for gift ideas. I would like to have a place that you can publish a list of things you might like to receive as gifts. Any ideas? Maybe a private blog?
Here is the list along with some of memories of Christmas' Past.
To my other readers....hey, put your wish list down...it couldn't hurt!
Christmas 2010
Lamberts Hayden
Johnsons Carter
Townsends Lamberts
Goudys Johnsons
Lacey Townsends
Hayden Goudy
Carter Lacey

The year of the aprons

Cory enjoys the gifts

Alaina meets the Big Red Man

The Nativity...Hey I am still planning for us to do the Grandma Johnson party

May favorite...singing together

1 comment:

Grandma Hulse said...

I love to see your family together.
Whether you are singing. doing yardwork.playing or camping. You are all awesome people.