Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Go, Go, Go Carter

I am excited to see Bountiful Junior Highs production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. Carter will be the cutest brother as Zebulon. I am frantically making costumes. One of which I think I blew, but I was just following the pattern. I have 10 tickets for Friday April 2nd, if anyone wants some. If you want to get your own, they are on sale in the mornings before school. 7:30 - 8:00. Priced at $5.00 for adult -$4.00 for under 11. Tickets are selling out fast. It runs March 30th through April 2nd. Carter has been practicing hard. I can't wait to see it.
Go, go, go Carter- you are the one.

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Kenny and I desperately need 2 tickets. We can't wait to see him rock the show.

Stecky said...

I will save two for you!

Stecky said...

I will save two for you!

Stecky said...

I will save two for you!

Lesley said...

If you have three left we will buy them from you.

Marinda said...

Holy Cow. You will definitely be saving some for Morgan I see. haha

Stephanie said...

Rich and Alaina and I want some tix for Friday April 2nd. :)