Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Dear!!

I just had to take Hayden to his practice and when we started the car, I saw this big old head looking at me from my patio by my lilac bushes. I asked Hayden, "Is that a deer?". We decided it was.Then we looked into the garden and each saw another deer....not the same one. I pulled the car so the headlights shone on the garden and another fawn jumped into the garden from the lower yard. They weren't nervous about us at all. Four deer in our yard at once. I took Hayden to his practice , did some light shopping and when I came home they are all bedded down in the gardens. I threw out four old apples and they didn't move at all. I tried to take their picture, but that wasn't cool. They left. I think I can hear them going down the driveway. I hope they aren't spying for Santa Claus!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun!

Lesley said...

That is so cool!! I'll be sure to tell Mike.

Bonnie and Jim said...

I love watching them. Just as long as they don't come back when your garden is in full bloom.

heather said...

That is so cool! We love deer!!