Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hallelujah!


Although I don't like the 'holidays' , I do love Christmas. I love to remember what happened try and comprehend it's impact in my life. One way that I accomplish this is through music. To anyone wishing to celebrate the same way- Messiah sing-a-long (with the stereo) on Sunday December 14th. Please leave me a note in the comments and I will contact you with further information. Dad has offered to make waffles so I need a head count. Even if he isn't your dad!

5 comments:

heather said...

We would love to go...I have very vivid memories of Handel's Messiah being played and sung around our home.

Stephanie said...

What time would all of this be happening? I have some meetings going on... but I would totally skip them for some of Dad's waffles and some Handel. :)

Morgan said...

I would love to come as well. And depending on what time it is at I'm sure Kenny might show up for the last part.

LaceyLindysay said...

Hey!! I'll be home!!! I'm so totally going to that! Sweet action.

Marinda said...

Have you decided what time this will be?