Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Patch of Pumpkins





Although it is now called Fall Break..it will always be UEA to me. I spent part of UEA on a pumpkin farm with Ethan and Marinda and Superman. He was super. He hauled pumpkins all over for us. Ethan loved the pumpkin patch and made sure every pumpkin he touched received a lot of pats. The hay maze was great as he discovered he could run away from Mom. We saw some friendly specters and sat with some scarecrows. The only thing that could have made it better would to have had some cousins with us.

5 comments:

Lesley said...

How much fun is that!! Ethan is so cute. What a fun day. I wish for the good old UEA days, the ones where I got to stay home too :-)

Tiffany said...

How fun. I'm a mean mom-we aren't doing a pumpkin patch trip this year! You are such a fun grandma-good for you! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
P.S. Glad you FINALLY did a new post!! :)

heather said...

Pumpkin patches are the best! Those are super cute pictures of you and the grandkids.

Marinda said...

That was so much fun!

Stephanie said...

Those are some great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. I love how cute Ethan is. I'm glad you finally got up a new post too!