Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Of Course We Will Ponderize!

We were so excited for all we heard at Conference this past weekend. And we loved the idea of choosing a scripture to ponder and memorize each week. Superman and I decided to incorporate this into our Family Home Evening. Last night was as hectic as always but I had chosen this scripture. Steve read it and agreed that there is lot to think about, pray about and ponder in the following scripture. As I repeat it to myself, I insert a different child's name and the meaning is so deepened for me. I wasn't looking for this type of scripture, but feel like I was lead to it this week:
Moroni 8:2-3
 My beloved son, Moroni, I rejoice exceedingly that your Lord Jesus Christ hath been mindful of you, and hath called you to his ministry, and to his holy work.
 I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end.

No comments: