Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Peep the Weepole- The Feasting

I should have taken pictures of Steve's ribs! (That is the second time I've lamented that oversight!) I guess I could have him pull up his shirt. hahaha
   For being a simple day, it was a feast. Ribs, Marinda's baked potatoes (yummy), grape salad, watermelon etc. The best part was watching Big D. with watermelon. Then his mother left- I think to get a wipe for him, he found her plate and we all just watched as he claimed it. It was so cute to see him chawing on one of Popie's ribs. What shall we barbecue for the 24th?
Big D loves watermelon

The cousin's table

Found Mama's plate!

WE had great company...

Ditto

The hose is there for a reason

H. and friend.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Jim said...

You always know how to throw a great party!! You're an awesome Mom and Grandmother!