Thursday, March 21, 2013

Trailside

I'm baaack! I have forgotten how wonderful the trail is. I made it on my 10 mile ride yesterday. It was beautiful It took me a week to work back up to 10 miles, but yesterday was a great ride. I even accomplished it in a fairly nice time frame. I worry about getting hurt sometimes. It would be awful to not be able to exercise. I have to admit that I don't just love exercising, but I love the way it makes me feel Yesterday, I felt the urge to stay with the progam and improve my riding.
  Little purple crocus hve sprung up in the garden. I can see the buds on the daffodils. My message to the snow that is falling today-"Your days are numbered". I am actually glad that it is cold and snowy today. That improves the odds of a lovely Easter Party next Saturday. I have the prizes. I have most of the eggs filled. I have the plates and decorations. I have the enthusiasm. I have the wonderful family. I guess I don't have a state of the art camera, but I do have great mind pictures. It's coming!!!!!

2 comments:

Marinda said...

I'm so excited for next week!

Rebekah said...

You are amazing. I wish I could find your love of exercise...