Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Clothes

I just sent away for a few new clothes. I am starting to hate wearing those super baggy clothes.(yeah! I never thought I could have this much fun. Thank You Diabetes) I looked at the company's sizing chart and according to them I was a size 22. How disappointing. But I have been wearing an 18. So I just ordered by the size 18. They arrived yesterday. I was nervous and hoped I wouldn't have to save them for a month or so, but..... they are too big! I am just going to alter them and enjoy. I am so anxious ( anxious in a bad way) for the winter weather because I get better exercise by bike riding, but Richard Simmons is working on other parts of me right now. I have a new skirt that was back ordered. I am way excited to have something new for church. I am worried that I am going to start buying too many clothes now...our budget can't handle that!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good Good Good for you! And if you ever need a shopping partner, you know who to call! I heart shopping!
I admire your diligence, you look GREAT!

Lilian said...

Way to go Becky! I do believe you need to post a picture!

Marinda said...

They clothes are so cute. I especially liked the blue plaid shirt. It was stylin'

Lesley said...

You look so great Becky!! I am impressed with your diligence and dicipline. You are inspiring me. I look forward to another bike ride.

Bonnie and Jim said...

You go Becky!! You look great and don't worry it's good to change up your routine now and then to keep losing weight. Keep up the good work!!