Friday, August 13, 2010

The Family That Bikes Together

Family fun as we took a 'bike hike' yesterday. We all dragged our bicycles up the trail and headed north. It was a lovely day. We had a lot of fun. (How could you not have fun when with the Johnson family?) On the ride two turtles, a muskrat and numerous cows were observed. Liam rode in style behind Jamey. Colton and Ethan enjoyed a ride together behind Kenny. We will definitely be doing this again.

Ethan wanted to ride his own bike, but we talked him into a relaxing ride.

Zooey thought about joining us. We are so glad she didn't...someone would have had to carry her home.

Pulling the bikes up the bridge

Easy riders

Our 'Heaven's Angels'

Watching the turtle

Popsicle refreshments on returning home...pity the Popsicles match their shirts!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

We had so much fun!! We need to do it again sometime.

Stephanie said...

Wish I could have gone.... :(

Lesley said...

I saw you and Steve riding your bikes this morning while I was driving to work... it made me smile, I was so happy I saw you both. Love you.

Bonnie and Jim said...

You go Becky!! What a fun family activity. Such cute grand-children!!